Thursday, May 28, 2009
My Posting Proclivity
So a pal of mine (DLS) has been lurking on this blog wondering why I haven't posted more. Let me elucidate the reasons:
1. I've been traveling a lot.
2. Ex-PFC Wintergreen says I'm too prolix when I do post
3. While my trivial knowledge is vast and superfluous, nothing has come to mind recently.
4. I didn't have a reason to blog because even though Katie Devan worked like a scullery-maid at Madison's Grad party, we didn't take a late night cruise on the Murphini 2. THAT would have been post worthy.
5. I have nothing worthwhile to say.
After this weekend, I should have post-a-bility moments....
We're hosting Ryan's Grad Party, lots of people to comment about
I'm going to school Brady , Brendan and Ernzioni on the Hills of Woodland. Or one of them anyway
Matt and I are chapereonig 8 recent grads on the Murphini Friday night
If nothing else, I'll make something up.